Thursday, March 5, 2009

Boring & sad day

Today is the first day I went to school in this month.I know I have to catch up all those stupid homework.Ya..so many..When i step in my school,I felt like I was new,n I am invisible.No one was talking to me.In this moment,i feel like I have no friend at all.Our conversation are not same.Most of them like to talk about handsome guy,what he did yesterday and bla bla bla...=.=..recess time,smeone don't know how to say'excuse me'.That women push me and don't even say sorry..whatever..
I get 2 exam paper,when I saw the mark,my heart sink,the marks was sooo lowww..I was thinking,what am i gonna do??study fail,badmonton bad,how?I relly relly dunno why,now I feel so sad and wanna cry as if like dun wanna live in this complex world.

No comments:

Post a Comment