Wednesday, March 11, 2009

unexpected

I woke up early in the morning.I am so nervous about what kind of training we will do.Before we leave,mom open the bonnet to check all those old engine.Mom fill some water in it(dunno what the thing called),then we left the house.After 10 minutes,when we wait for the traffic light to turn green,mom ask me 'Where is the steam come from??'Then I looked where she pointed at.Where is the steam come from???!!!From our car!!!Both of us were petrified,dunno what to do in the middle of the road.Mom clam down herself and told me we will stop beside the highway.
When we reach there,mom stop the engine and check what's happen.I told my mom don't open the cap as the water still boiling otherwise the water will splash all around.But mom insist,luckily nothing happen.Mom fill the water again,but it is leaking.We have to call dad to see what happen to this stupid car.
After he reach and check it,he said have to crane the car.So dad sent me back home 1st.Dad have to spend rm350 to repair the car.Afternoon 5 o'clock only finished repaired.So today,i spent all the time in the house,in my room.Haiz..so sad miss training again..

No comments:

Post a Comment