Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Mission

I don't know what happen today.This morning,my friend accompany me to the teachers' office to pass up the book.This morning was the deadline to pass up the add math book.She(add math teacher)was sitting there marking the book.I told her i wanted to pass up my book.She just answer me'hmmm'.Three of us silent for a few second.Then she suddenly looked at me and said 'You didn't came to school for a long time?'I thought she knew that I play badminton and didn't came to school almost a month.When I going to answer 'yes',she scold me 'You don't know how to open the page that I haven't mark?!'Something wrong if I don't open the book..=.=
In the afternoon,I played badminton with my parent at outdoor.I fell down and almost sprain my leg.When i do shadow,I slipped!!!Thank god,don't have any injuries.
Tomorrow I am going to Pahang,kuantan to play second circuit.This is my another mission.I hope I can get champ again.I won't disappointed them again.I really hope i can win.Come on!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment